(518) 439-9314, ext. 3022
Send an email
to the director.
Send an email to the Board of Trustees.
Bethlehem Public Library values its responsibility to enhance the general welfare and quality of life in the community and region it serves. The library pursues excellence in its mission: to provide equal and uncensored access to resources and services that encourage lifelong learning, cultural enrichment, and professional growth.*
*Statement adopted by the Library Board of Trustees November 17, 1997. Revised and approved September 9, 2002.
Meetings and minutes
Board meetings are held at the library monthly and are open to the public. Meetings begin at 6pm. The May meeting reserves time from 6-6:30pm for public comment on the proposed library budget. Voting on the budget and election of new board members occurs on the third Tuesday in May.
2021 Meetings (pdfs)
- January 11 – board packet – meeting transcript – watch the meeting
- February 8
- March 8
- April 12
- May 10
- June 14
- July 12
- August 9
- September 13
- October 12 (Tuesday)
- November 8
- December 13
For archive meeting minutes from 1983-2016, click here.
Facts and figures (pdfs)
- Bethlehem Public Library 2018-19 Annual Report
- NYS Annual Report
- 2019-20 budget
- 2018-19 budget
- 2017-18 budget
- 2016-17 budget
- 2015-16 budget
- 2014-15 budget
- 2013-14 budget
- 2012-13 budget
- 2011-12 budget
- 2010-11 budget
- 2009-10 budget
- 2008-09 budget
- Annual Report 2017-18.
- Financial statements as of June 30, 2019, and required auditor’s communications
- Financial statements as of June 30, 2018
- 2018 required auditor’s communications
- Financial statements as of June 30, 2017
- 2017 required auditor’s communications
- Financial statements as of June 30, 2016
- 2016 required auditor’s communications
- Financial statements as of June 30, 2015
- 2015 required auditor’s communications