Give back to your community by participating in an outdoor community art show. The goal of this year’s Great Giveback project is to use art to highlight the good in our community while creating a new, safe, outdoor experience for people to enjoy. Use your art to thank a person or organization, or use your art to inspire good feelings in others. The library will provide blank yard signs for interested community members to use as canvasses.
Yard signs can be picked up and decorated during the month of September, and the art show will run in October.
How does it work?
- Let us know you want to make a yard sign by signing up using the form below. All ages are welcome to participate.
- You will be notified when your sign is ready to be picked up during normal curbside pickup hours.
- Take your yard sign home and decorate it! Make sure to decorate both sides and to use materials that will hold up outside in the weather.
- Drop your yard sign back off at the library as a reverse-curbside pickup. (Arrive during normal curbside hours, give us a call and let us know you are dropping off a yard sign, and we will wheel out a bin for you to place it in.) The deadline to return finished signs will be September 23.
- Come check out the art show! Wear a mask and maintain social distancing.