Bethlehem Central School District third-graders recently finished studying fairy tales from several different cultures, a topic that ties in nicely with this year’s Summer Reading theme: Imagine Your Story. The students were asked to write an original fractured fairy tale to share. Bethlehem Public Library is pleased to present a selection of these inspired works.
Click on the individual classes below to view a slideshow of the titles and then click on the title slide to read the story. Enjoy!
- Eagle Elementary: Mrs. Freitag
- Eagle Elementary: Ms. Lawler
- Eagle Elementary: Ms. Trombley
- Elsmere Elementary: Mrs. Barcomb and Mrs. Sericolo
- Glenmont Elementary: Ms. Jozwiak
- Glenmont Elementary: Mrs. Perrino
- Glenmont Elementary: Mr. Wargula
- Hamagrael Elementary: Mrs. Doemel
- Hamagrael Elementary: Mr. Stanco
- Slingerlands Elementary: Mrs. Gentile