Please take a moment to take part in this anonymous survey about the library. All questions are optional. Staff and trustees are looking for your input as we begin a discussion about the long-range goals for the library. We will be accepting completed surveys through the end of November 2018.
SECTION 1: PLEASE CHECK ONE ANSWER FOR EACH OF THE FOLLOWING
1. Do you live in the Bethlehem Central School District?
2. On average, how often do you visit the library?
DailyWeeklyMonthlyLess than once a monthNever
3. How important is each of the following library services to you?
4. If you borrow materials from the library, how important are the following to you?
6. How could the library or its services be improved?
7. Is the library's current infrastructure able to sufficiently provide services in a way that meets your needs?
8. If the answer is no, what physical improvements or changes to the space would you support?
Thank you for your time!
Comments are closed.