Wireless and mobile printing
Send your print job from your laptop, mobile device, or from home via our wireless printer, located a the information desk. There is a 10-cent paper charge per page. Stop by or call 439-9314 if you need help.
Public computers and internet access
- Fiber optic Internet connection
- 14 public access computer stations
- All equipped with Microsoft Office 2010 – Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Dataports and wireless access for your Internet-ready device
- Chromebooks for onsite use and checking out
- Flatbed scanners available
One of our small meeting rooms is equipped with a SMART Board for use by small groups as a teaching, presentation or demonstration tool. Our board room also has a portable SMART Board available. Call 439-9314, ext. 3009 for information on reserving these rooms.
Our charging kiosk provides free, secure charging for most mobile devices. The unit has 10 lockers, with eight sized for phones and two large enough for tablets.
If you have questions about your new smart phone, tablet or eReader, library staff can help.
One-on-one assistance with:
- Smart phones, tablets and eReaders
- E-mail accounts
- Facebook and Twitter
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Mac laptops
To make an appointment, fill out the form, stop at the information desk, or call 439-9314, ext. 3009.
Appointments last a half-hour and must be made at least one week in advance.
- Makerbot Replicator 2 3D printer
- Windows 10 PC
- VHS-to-DVD conversion deck
- Microfilm vieweer
- Digital microscope
Find out more here.
The following tools are conveniently located on a dedicated table near the public computers:
- Large-format scanner
- Large-format color printer
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 photo editing program
- Adobe Photoshop Premiere 9 video editing program
- Microsoft Office 2010 – Excel, PowerPoint and Word
If you’re an adult new to computers, you can get one-on-one peer tutoring in our Computer Partners program. Volunteer tutors are trained by library staff. All tutoring takes place at the library on library laptops. Find out more here.