You can now request library materials for curbside pickup from 1-7 p.m. Monday-Friday (not available Friday, July 3). At this time, we cannot accommodate on-the-spot requests; all items must be reserved through the catalog. If you have any questions, e-mail email@example.com or call (518) 439-9314.
How it works:
- Place your items on hold through our online catalog. Watch the video below to see how this process works. (Click here to access the catalog.)
With other libraries in the Upper Hudson system operating on their own phased reopening schedules, we may not have access to all of the materials outside of our collection right away or there may be delays. Please keep that in mind when looking for items to place on hold, as we work with our partner libraries to do our best to fill your requests.
- You will receive a notification through email, text or phone (depending on your account preferences) when one or more of your items are ready. Come by the library from 1-7 p.m. weekdays to pick them up.
- When you arrive, please park in the designated pickup zone. Once at the library, give us a call at (518) 439-9314 and press 5.
- A staffer will assist you with your checkout and bring your items to you in a no-contact exchange. For your safety and ours, please remain in your vehicle until our staffer has left the pickup area.
* We are also accepting returned materials. Please use the designated dropoff areas. Returned items may take up to a week to show as checked in on your account so staffers can isolate and organize the materials. Just a reminder: Checked out materials have had their due dates extended while we have been closed and have NOT been accruing fines.