Meeting room requests
- Request a room. When you request a room, you agree to the terms and conditions of our meeting room policy.
- For information, call (518) 439-9314 and press 2.
- Library meeting room unavailable? See a list of other area meeting rooms.
- Study rooms are available on a first-come basis. See the study room policy for more information.
Cancellations or changes
Cancellations or changes in set-up and equipment requests should be submitted at least two business days in advance of the meeting.
You can request to display your collection in the following areas:
- Children’s Place display case
- Lobby display areas (includes walls, floor space in front of mural and glass cases)
For more information about our exhibit policies, click here.