New to Bethlehem? Request a tour of the library next time you visit!
Your new library card lets you borrow from our vast collection of books, movies and more. It also gives you access to the 28 other libraries in the Upper Hudson Library System. Prefer to go digital? Our e-book and e-audiobook collection includes thousands of titles and is expanding all the time. We also offer video streaming services and a huge selection of online learning tools. When you borrow instead of buy, you can save hundreds of dollars a year!
The library is about more than books, though, and we’ve got a lot of “extras” to offer.
- Programs, concerts and events for the whole family – from early literacy and book discussion groups to craft and sewing classes.
- Laptops and Wi-Fi hotspots to borrow for digital access on the go.
- Online language-learning and citizenship resources.
- On-site printing, copying and faxing.
- Employment resources.
- One-on-one tech help.
- A studio makerspace featuring podcasting and video tools, a 3D printer, Cricut, sewing machines and more.
- 24-hour WiFi at 5 locations throughout town.
- An expansive Library of Things where you can borrow board games, household tools, musical instruments, telescopes and more.
- Passes that offer free admission to dozens of area museums.
Most importantly, we are a community gathering place where EVERYONE is welcome. If you have any questions, we’re here to help. Give us a call at 518-439-9314 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your next visit to Bethlehem Public Library and can’t wait for you to discover all the great library services available to you!
Not sure where to start? Request a Book or Media Bundle, and we’ll put together a collection of 10 or more items just for you!
Please explore the digital materials and links below to learn more about the library.
- Welcome brochure (pdf)
- Library of Things brochure (pdf)
- Your Library online brochure (pdf)
- Information about the Friends of Bethlehem Public Library
- Books to People delivery service
- Footnotes newsletter
- Download the mobile app