The library has a number of ways to get books and other library materials into your hands, depending on the level of contact you are comfortable with.
Ready to return your items? Scroll down for information about how check-ins are being handled at this time.
- 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Thursday
- 10 a.m.-5 Friday
- 10:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday
You can now request library materials for curbside pickup from
10 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday, and 1-5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Click here for details.
Still not sure what you feel like reading? Just fill out a Book Bundle request form, and our librarians will personally select 10 items for curbside pickup based on your preferences. Book Bundles are available for kids, teens and adults. Click here for details or to fill out a request form.
Returning your items
We are accepting returned materials 24/7 in the numbered dropoff sheds in our parking lot.
- Returned items are quarantined for 48 hours and may take up to a week to show as checked in on your account so staffers can isolate and organize the materials.
- Library of Things items can be returned during curbside pickup hours by pulling into one of the designated curbside spaces and alerting the library.
- The Board of Trustees has made the decision to temporarily waive fines at this time.
Still have questions? Give us a call at 518-439-9314 or email us.