The library is open for in-person use during the following hours:
- 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Friday
- 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday
- noon-5 p.m. Sunday
Important things to know about visiting the library:
- At this time, masks are required for ALL indoor visitors ages 2 and up regardless of vaccination status.
- Touch-free faucets are available in our public restrooms and hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the library.
- Inside seating and public computers are available.
- Children under 9 must be accompanied by a caregiver. Children’s toys are not currently available.
- Returned materials are being accepted 24/7. You can drop them off in the designated book drop in the library parking lot or the indoor book drop.
Please know that even as we bring back new ways of accessing the library, we are keeping other services like curbside pickup and Book Bundles that allow you to decide how much contact you are comfortable with.