The library is open for in-person use during the following hours:
- 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Thursday
- 9 a.m.-5 Friday
- 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday
- noon-5 p.m. Sunday
Important things to know about visiting the library:
- Following state guidelines lifting COVID-19 restrictions, the library is not requiring masks inside the building. Unvaccinated individuals will be responsible for their own mask usage. Anyone who chooses to wear a mask for any reason may do so.
- Touch-free faucets are available in our public restrooms and hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the library.
- Inside seating and public computers are available.
- Children under 9 must be accompanied by a caregiver. Children’s toys are not currently available.
- Returned materials are being accepted 24/7. You can drop them off in the designated shed in the library parking lot or the indoor book drop. Late fees are being waived through June 30, 2021, after which the library will once again be charging fines for overdue materials.
Please know that even as we bring back new ways of accessing the library, we are keeping other services like curbside pickup and Book Bundles that allow you to decide how much contact you are comfortable with.