Passes to several area museums are available for loan.
- Passes may be borrowed for three days.
- Passes are first-come, first-served; there are no requests or renewals.
- Return passes only at Bethlehem Public Library.
Check museum websites for reservations, hours and current exhibit information. Some museums may require you to show your library card with your pass when you arrive.
125 Washington Avenue, Albany NY 12210
Library pass admits two adults and two children under 18.
2 Erie Boulevard, Canajoharie NY 13317
Pass admits all patrons residing in the same household. Children under 11 years are always free.
65 South Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Pass admits one adult and one child. Children under 12 months old are free.
One Museum Way, Corning, NY 14830
Pass admits two adults. Children 17 and under are free.
New York State Parks
Valid for pass holder and their occupants in one personal vehicle. Day use only. Not valid for special events.
250 Rudy Chase Drive, Glenville, NY 12302 on the Schenectady County Airport
Pass admits family of four.
125 West Bay Road, Amherst, MA 01002
Open all year.
Pass admits two adults and four children.
117 Harry Howard Avenue, Hudson, NY 12534
Admits family of four (two adults and their two children). Children 2 and under free.
5798 State Highway 80, Cooperstown, NY 13326
607-547-1400 (Fenimore Art Museum)
607-547-1450 (Farmers’ Museum)
Pass admits two adults and children under 18 (total 4 people) to the Fenimore Art Museum and to Farmers’ Museum.
1500 Hildene Road, Manchester, VT 05254
Each pass admits one adult and two children aged 16 and younger. Two passes are included to admit two adults. Children under 5 are free.
Art Museum and Historic House, 161 Warren Street, Glens Falls, NY 12801
Each pass admits two adults and children in their family under 18.
11 Main Street, Rotterdam Junction, NY 12150 / 32 Washington Ave., Schenectady, NY 12305
518-887-5073 / 518-374-0263
Pass admits two adults and minor children to both sites with tours, exhibitions, and programs included.
1040 MASS MoCA Way, North Adams, MA 01247
Pass admits two adults and two children under 16 to the galleries.
191 Union Avenue, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Pass admits four people.
5720 Route 9G, Hudson, NY 12534
Pass admits two adults a free guided tour of the house and a free guided outdoor walking tour after calling (518) 751-0344 for a required reservation. Children under 12 are always free but require a reservation.
218 Spring Street, Catskill, NY 12414
Pass admits four people.
104 Walker Street, Lenox, MA 01240
Pass admits two adults. Children under 18 are free.
45 Museum Drive, Tupper Lake, NY 12986
No Co-Pay Passes. Each pass admits two adults and four children aged 5 to 17. Children 4 and under are free. Advanced registration not required.
89 Warren Street, Glens Falls, NY 12801
Pass admits five people. Children 3 and under are free.
* Compliments of Friends of Bethlehem Public Library
Overdue fees are $5 a day.
Museum pass replacement costs are:
- Albany Institute of History & Art $100
- Arkell Museum at Canajoharie $85
- Children’s Museum of Saratoga $300
- Corning Museum of Glass $150
- Empire Pass $80
- Empire State Aerosciences Museum $60
- Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art $125
- FASNY Museum of Firefighting $50
- Fenimore Art Museum and Farmer’s Museum $115
- Hildene $200
- The Hyde Collection $50
- Mabee Farm and Schenectady County Historical Society $25
- MASS MoCA $250
- National Museum of Racing $150
- Olana $150
- Thomas Cole National Historic Site $100
- Ventfort Hall Mansion and Gilded Age Museum $100
- The Wild Center $220
- World Awareness Children’s Museum $99