The library has special programming for teens that puts the latest tech tools and toys at their fingertips. Program an Ozobot, build something cool with a 3D pen or learn how to create objects to print on the library’s 3D printer.
Hour of Code at the library
Join us as we celebrate Hour of Code during Computer Science Education Week and try out some of the library’s cool STEM equipment. Stop by the Teen Area after school and get ready to crack the code!
- Monday, Dec. 3 • 3:30-4:45 p.m.: 3D Printing
- Tuesday, Dec. 4 • 3:30-4:45 p.m.: Ozobots
- Wednesday, Dec. 5 • 3:30-4:45 p.m.: Scratch Jr.
- Thursday, Dec. 6 • 3:30-4:45 p.m.: Snap Circuits
- All week: Hour of Code Creation Station