This fun twist on a classic fairy tale is literally out of this world. The author uses a science fiction approach to spin the tale of a futuristic Cinderella who dreams of being a mechanic, not a princess. What does she really want from her Prince Charming?
1. WATCH and LISTEN to: Interstellar Cinderella by Deborah Underwood, illustrated by Meg Hunt:
2. Action song: Rocketship Run
3. Find more:
- Go to our new digital resources page and find the link for Astronauts reading from the International Space Station (here’s a shortcut: storytimefromspace.com/library)
- Want to see more pictures and videos of space? NASA has made their entire Image and Video Library free to access during the health crisis
- NASA also has STEM activities for grades K-4
- You can find more activities for Interstellar Cinderella on the Reading is Fundamental website