Our family book discussion groups meet periodically through the year. Book choices range from classic to contemporary. All are welcome!
Upcoming discussion titles
Monday, December 30 • 10 a.m.
- Winnie’s Great War by Lindsay Mattick
Thursday, February 20 • 2 p.m.
- Finding Langston by Lesa Cline-Ransome
Past discussion titles
- Podkin One-Ear by Kieran Larwood
- All-of-a-Kind Family by Sydney Taylor
- From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E.L. Konigsburg
- Charlotte’s Web by E. B. White