The library recognizes that technology is a big part of our lives. We offer programs throughout the year focusing on software, social media and other technology skills to help adults stay on top of these emerging trends.
Adobe Premiere Elements 2018 Training: Learn how to edit videos, create titles, insert transitions, add special effects, adjust audio and more to create a professional looking video suitable for a variety of media. Sign up for one session.
- Saturday, Jan. 5 • 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Sign up here.
- Monday, Jan. 7 • 2-4 p.m. Sign up here.
- Monday, Jan. 21 • 10 a.m.-noon Sign up here.
- Thursday, Jan. 31 • 6:30-8:30 p.m. Sign up here.
- Tuesday, Feb. 5 • 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Sign up here.
- Monday, Feb. 11 • 10 a.m.-noon Sign up here.
- Thursday, Feb. 28 • 6:30-8:30 p.m. Sign up here.
Intro to the Internet: In this class for computer beginners, we will go over the basics of using the Internet, focusing primarily on the world wide web.
- Monday, Feb. 25 • 10 a.m.-noon Sign up here.
Learn more about the technology tools available to patrons at the library. more
New to computers? Computer Partners can get you up and running with one-on-one tutoring. more