This daytime book discussion group meets Mondays or Thursday at 1:30 p.m., once a month from September to June.
The group is led by library staff, welcomes everyone, and does not require registration for its meetings. Copies of upcoming titles to be discussed are available to be picked up at the Information Desk. For more information, call (518) 439-9314, ext. 2.
Upcoming discussion titles
- January 13 or 16: The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson
- February 10 or 13: The Library Book by Susan Orlean
- March 9 or 12: Beartown by Fredrik Backman
- April 6 or 9: Nomadland: Surviving America in the Twenty-First Century by Jessica Bruder
- May 11 or 14: The Library of Lost and Found by Phaedra Patrick
- June 8 or 11: The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris