This adult evening book discussion meets at 7 p.m., the second Wednesday of the month, every other month, September to May.
The group is led by library staff, welcomes everyone, and does not require registration for its meetings. Copies of upcoming titles to be discussed are available to be picked up at the Information Desk. For additional information, contact Gordon Noble at (518) 439-9314.
Upcoming discussion titles
To be announced
Previous discussion titles
- Circling the Sun by Paula McLain
- Eileen by Ottessa Moshfegh
- The Last One by Alexandra Oliva
- Euphoria by Lily King
- The Water Knife by Paolo Bacigalupi
- The High Divide by Lin Enger
- An Italian Wife by Ann Hood
- Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
- The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
- Life After Life by Jill McCorkle