Historic photos

Moby Dick and friends in 1945 (Bethlehem Public Library archives)

Bookmobile

Progress Club members Mrs. Murray Klingaman and Mrs. Anthony Proto relax during an antiques exhibition held in the library community room in 1961. The event was a fundraiser for the third and final extension of the library building at Hawthorne and Adams. (Bethlehem Public Library archives)

Founders

One of the building’s distinguishing features, May 1971 (Bethlehem Public Library archives)

Buildings

Comments are closed